Ingredientsfor six servings
- Rice miso (or Brown rice miso)20g
- Mushrooms (Shiitake)adequate dose
- Sesame oil1/2 Tablespoon
- Wheat flour1 and 1/2 Tablespoon
- Sake1 Teaspoon
- Bay leaf1pcs
- Salt and pepperModerate amount
- Bread crumbsModerate amount
- ParsleyModerate amount
- Cut onions, pumpkins and mushroons into 1 cm (0.5 in) squares. Cut carrots into 0.5cm slices then quarter them. Puree Tofu with a food processor.
- Sauté’ onions, mushrooms (Shiitake), pumpkins and carrots with sesame oil.
- Add wheat flour to 2 and mix until dissolved. Add 1 and mix. Add Sake, rice miso, bay leaf and mix with heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 4 on a dish for a serving and sprinkle bread crumbs. Cook it in a preheated oven at 250 degrees for about 15 minutes. Sprinkle the minced parsley over the dish to finish and serve.
Recipe by Seishoku Macrobiotic Association.