Ingredientsfor 4 to 5 people
- Brown rice flour 4 Tbsp
- Whole kernel corn1 small can
- Soy milk 180cc
- Sea salt, pepper a little
- Parsley, oil a little
- Mince onions
- Roast brown rice flour until brown
- Warm up the pot and saute 1 with oil. Then add 2 and mix thoroughly. Add water a little at a time.
- Add 2/3 amount of corn in 3 and process in a blender.
- Put 4 back in a pot with the rest of the corn and heat up. spAdd soymilk and season with sea salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with parsley.